[Microkernel-devroom] Fwd: [FOSDEM] Devrooms for 2012

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Fri Nov 11 19:46:05 CET 2011

Hello all,

[..taking this discussion to microkernel-devroom at lists.fosdem.org]

thanks a lot to Jakub for arranging the devroom and for having invited
our project. I'm excited about the prospect of getting in touch with you
all and the chance to bring forward our common understanding of the
participating projects. I am sure there are a lot of things we can learn
from each other and possibly ways to work more closely together in the
future.

Maybe it would make sense to coordinate the traveling arrangements
between the HelenOS develpers and us? We are located at Dresden, which
is not far away from Prague. What do you think?

Cheers
Norman