[Microkernel-devroom] FOSDEM'13

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Tue Dec 4 13:41:26 CET 2012

Hi Vasily,

I love experience stories! So I would greatly appreciate your talk with
this outline, in particular because it interfaces with the stuff we at
Genode Labs are working on. Also, I think your proposal is refreshing in
the way it reports from the perspective of a microkernel user rather
than from a kernel developer's view point.

Squeezing all this content into 20-25 minutes seems pretty challenging
though.

Best regards
Norman