Microkernel dinner @ FOSDEM 2016

Jakub Jermar jakub at jermar.eu
Mon Jan 4 12:38:23 CET 2016

Hi,

first of all, all the best in 2016.

For this year I'd like to plan a little bit more in advance for the
"microkernel dinner", hoping that people from more projects will attend
it and also that it will allow us to avoid the last-minute
indecisiveness regarding the location.

For this reason and after some research, I have identified two
interesting locations in the walking distance from FOSDEM (i.e. out of
the touristy areas):

Le BUGATTI: Typical Belgian Cuisine in Brussels since 1988
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1136493-d1373168-Reviews-Le_Bugatti-Ixelles_Brussels.html

Green Mango
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d7209624-Reviews-Green_Mango-Brussels.html

So the choice is basically between best burgers and very good Belgian food.

I expect the dinner to start around 20:00. Everybody will probably have
to opt in for the dinner so that I will be able to make a reservation.

Let me know your preferences.

Jakub