Microkernel dinner @ FOSDEM 2016

Martin Decky martin at decky.cz
Mon Jan 4 13:17:42 CET 2016

Dear Jakub,

> I expect the dinner to start around 20:00. Everybody will probably have
> to opt in for the dinner so that I will be able to make a reservation.
>
> Let me know your preferences.

Thanks for the great idea. I am really looking forward to skipping the
usual last-minute indecisiveness regarding the pub location.

I prefer Le Bugatti. The burgers from Green Mango surely look delicious,
but judging from the photos the interior of Le Bugatti is probably more
suitable for a larger group of people.

Why did you suggest the starting time of 20:00? If our devroom ends at
approximately 17:00 and if both restaurants are in a walking distance
from FOSDEM, we can perhaps start even earlier.

Anyway, please count me in for the microkernel dinner.

P.S.: A happy and successful new year to everyone!

Martin Decky