FOSDEM Microkernel & Component-based OS: Dinner

Julian Stecklina js at alien8.de
Tue Jan 28 00:13:19 CET 2020

Hello,

it has become sort of a tradition to go out and have dinner after the
devroom. As the devroom is scheduled for Sunday, some people may
already be on their way home and I think it makes sense to already meet
up for food and drinks on Saturday.

I've created this doodle to estimate how many people are interested in
joining a dinner on Saturday:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/FOSDEM2020/

If we hit critical mass, I will try to make a reservation at a
restaurant around Grand Place at 8pm.

Suggestions for restaurants are welcome!

Thanks,
Julian

PS. Of course, we'll also go out after the devroom on Sunday.