FOSDEM Microkernel & Component-based OS: Dinner

Antonio Paolillo apaolill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:20:59 CET 2020

Dear all,

Here is a few suggestions from a local for the dinner:

- La mirabelle: close the campus and very good (Belgian food)
http://www.mirabelle.be/

- Restobieres: they cook everything with beer, also very Belgian atmosphere
http://www.restobieres.eu/en/

- Houtsiplou: good burger restaurant, they have plenty of other options as
well (including veggie)
https://www.houtsiplou.be/

- Amadeus: in the city centre, rips all you can eat x) (might not be ok for
every food regime), one good thing is that they have very big tables
http://amadeus-resto.be/amadeo-brussel/

It is always better to book in advance, even if we don't know the exact
number of people :)
If you need more suggestions, just let me know.

Kind regards,
Antonio