FOSDEM2014 CfP: Game development

Nils Kneuper crazy-ivanovic at
Mon Dec 2 20:43:36 CET 2013

So far I only received two proposals for talks in the devroom:
* Community based translations of games (Nils Kneuper)
* Game and Simulation development with Qt (Martin Scheffler)

Since these were submitted inside the deadline they are automatically
accepted. Of course we need some more talk proposals since having a devroom
with only two talks would be extremely boring.

I can extend the deadline for submissions by a week (until Sun, December 8th),
but afterwards I need to make sure that a schedule is available in pentabarf.
In case there are not at least 4 proposed talks each taking about 1h I am not
sure if it would not be better to ask the FOSDEM folks to cancel the games

So please submit proposals under

If you have problems with submitting your proposal, send me a mail ASAP!

Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic