[retrocomputing devroom] Submission : ZX Spectrum in the new Millenium

Rui Martins rui1973martins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 21:14:36 CET 2017

Hi,

I have made a submission for a talk named:

ZX Spectrum in the New Millenium
Upgrade ROM to 512K

This documents the process of defining a larger Cartridge System that is
retro compatible with existing original hardware.

I'm not sure if this will be squeezed in a 15 or 50 minutes talk, depending
on slots availability, but would like to know with some time to spare, so
that presentation can be adapted depending on which will be available.

I'm not sure exactly when or where the acceptance (or not) of the talk will
be available.

Can someone give some pointers on these issues ?

Regards
Rui Martins