[retrocomputing devroom] [IMPORTANT] Re: FOSDEM 2019 - Retrocomputing DevRoom CfP

François Revol revol at free.fr
Thu Jan 3 07:18:44 CET 2019

Hello everyone,

Le 31/12/2018 à 05:45, François Revol a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Le 27/12/2018 à 06:19, François Revol a écrit :
>>>
>>> Sorry I'm quite late on the schedule, I'll work it out this week.
>>>
>>> All submissions look interesting, but I'm not sure we'll have enough
>>> time to put everyone in.
>>>

> So, I learnt yesterday that we actually have to share the room with PHP
> on saturday. Because I wasn't on the managers list and didn't see the
> info, and I just inferred without even thinking about asking, and only
> noticed when trying to schedule things at the same time as their own
> talks in the same room…

Again I apologize for the trouble. Here is a little update:

I managed to fit one more talk, and I'm still trying to add a last one,
if the PHP guys agree to move their first talk a bit.

The current schedule is online and updated automatically regularly from
pentabarf:

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/retrocomputing/

It's still subject to adjustments, if I can get the last slot.

Since we had to shorten some talks from their intended length, I'll be
asking people to note their questions on an etherpad, to let speakers
answer them there, in case we don't have time for Q&A.
Then I'll make a post on the mailing list after FOSDEM to make sure the
pad is archived.

The pad could also be used to add more references.
https://bimestriel.framapad.org/p/FOSDEM_2019_RetroComputing

Thanks for your patience.

François.