[retrocomputing devroom] No retro devroom this year, but…

François Revol revol at free.fr
Fri Dec 9 15:11:41 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Sadly we weren't accepted, so we won't have a retro devroom this year.

This doesn't mean we won't have one next time, so you get one more year
to work on a proposal. 😅

It's also quite a lot of work to organize each year, so I suppose we
should welcome this opportunity to enjoy FOSDEM as a visitor for a change.

Also, our sister Emulator devroom will take place, so some subjects
could be brought up there, and their CfP is still open:

https://blackbeard334.github.io/fosdem23-emulator-devroom-cfp/

See you at FOSDEM, or maybe at some demoparty or other retro event!

François.