[Security-devroom] Restaurant on saturday's evening

Martin Paljak martin at martinpaljak.net
Tue Feb 1 18:03:34 CET 2011

Hello,

On Feb 1, 2011, at 6:39 PM, Larry Stefonic wrote:

>>> We should certainly plan some time to dismantle the room in peace and
>>> so that we do not have to rush when going to dinner, which would ruin
>>> the meal, but 2h30 is too long for me is what I was trying to say.
>>> Sorry for being unclear! :(
>> One option would be to prepare for the day, what Larry offered seems
>> quite a good idea. Unfortunately I don't know what a "clif bar" is but
>> Googling suggests it might be a nice bite (clif bar and red bull?)
>
> I grabbed a box of 24 clif bars to bring over.  Red bull is a pefect
> compliment to clif bar's, but they're a little too heavy to travel with in
> bulk.
Red Bull should come from Austria, so it would be logical to arrange it from EU :)

> What is the expected attendance for the room?
There are 23 dinner registrants, 30 list subscribers (some names seem to be double), the room is officially with 48 seats.
Organizers have warned me: "be prepared for an overcrowded room". The forecast is 4..6k visitors, so ..
As said before: there will probably be "residents" and "visitors" and the max number of residents could be somewhere between the number of 23 and 30.

--
@MartinPaljak.net
+3725156495