[Security-devroom] Schedule and general organisation

Aris Adamantiadis aris.adamantiadis at belnet.be
Mon Jan 17 10:30:04 CET 2011

Hello,

There's been a couple of days since the 10/1 deadline passed by, and I
think most of the people who proposed something would like to know the
schedule, if they are in, so they can organize themselves and work on
their presentation.
Also, any idea which room has been allocated for security-devroom ?

On an other topic, I saw that Martin was still looking for somebody
who's local to help with the evening's arrangements. I propose myself
to do that.

With kind regards,

Aris