[Security-devroom] Schedule and general organisation

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jan 17 10:56:57 CET 2011

Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
> There's been a couple of days since the 10/1 deadline passed by, and I
> think most of the people who proposed something would like to know the
> schedule, if they are in, so they can organize themselves and work on
> their presentation.

I thought about this too, it's about time to sort out the schedule.
How will that be done exactly? Do we just discuss opinions on this
mailing list? There are (slightly) more proposals than there is time,
so I guess someone will have to get cut..

http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2011 says AW1.105

> On an other topic, I saw that Martin was still looking for somebody
> who's local to help with the evening's arrangements. I propose
> myself to do that.

I think all help is most welcome. Do you already have an idea for a
place to go?

//Peter