[Security-devroom] Restaurant on saturday's evening

Aris Adamantiadis aris.adamantiadis at belnet.be
Mon Jan 31 12:51:25 CET 2011

All,

The restaurant is a big success. We have 32 subscribed participants.
However, I called the restaurant - it's the absolute maximum they can
handle. Therefore, I closed the poll.

I'm sorry for the ones who didn't have a chance to register. It would be
nice if people who registered and couldn't come for any reason let me an
email, even on saturday's evening.

Also, I was asked to communicate that it will be difficult if everyone
order pizzas at the same time. I will give you more info on the menu later.

Kr,

Aris

Le 23/01/11 21:48, Aris Adamantiadis a =E9crit :
> All,
> =

> For the sake of simplicity, I registered an online poll for the
> restaurant. It's available through this link :
> http://doodle.com/swifwskc2g8gibda
> =

> Please register yourself on it, even if you already replied positively
> on the ML. That way I'm sure I forgot nobody.
> I'd prefer to have an accurate estimation of the number of participants
> asap, preferably this week.
> =

> Practical details: no prepayment necessary, please just be there if you
> registered. Timing : 7PM ? 8PM ? Up to you.
> Please have change. The budget is 25-30=80.
> =

> See you at fosdem !
> =

> Aris

-- =

Aris Adamantiadis

BELNET, Customer Relations
Technical Advisor
t: +32 2 790 33 33
Dept: customer at belnet.be
Contact: http://www.belnet.be/fr/content/contact

!! New address from the 6th of December !!
Louizalaan 231 Avenue Louise
Brussel   1050 Bruxelles