[Security-devroom] Restaurant on saturday's evening

Larry Stefonic larry at yassl.com
Mon Jan 31 19:38:21 CET 2011

> Peter Stuge wrote:
> > Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
> > > I just contacted the restaurant. It's ok for 25 people (maybe more
> > > when I have more information), but we have to begin at 9.30 PM.
> >
> > Fail. :\
>
> I must apologize. This deserves clarification!
>
> L'Artisan looks fantastic and I really would like to have dinner there.
>
> FOSDEM will be busy for me, and food options are quite limited on
> campus. I'll be starving by the time we close the devroom. My issue is
> strictly with the 9.30 time, although I normally love eating late.
>
> We should certainly plan some time to dismantle the room in peace and
> so that we do not have to rush when going to dinner, which would ruin
> the meal, but 2h30 is too long for me is what I was trying to say.
> Sorry for being unclear! :(
>
> I don't expect to bring much stuff so I will not stop by hotel before
> going for dinner. What plans do the rest of you have after the devroom
> closes? Aris kindly offered to try to adjust the reservation, what
> would be the prefered time for everyone?

Peter,

How about if I bring you a clif bar I personally import to Brussels from
USA!  ;-)

I don't know if this is in context or makes sense, by how about if Team
yaSSL sponsors aka brings some food/snacks for the security devroom?  What
quantity/types is appropriate?  We don't have much budget for this kind of
thing but generally like us and those around us to be well fed.

LS
Larry Stefonic
www.yassl.com