[security-devroom] [FOSDEM] Smartcard workshop at FOSDEM 2012

Kai Engert kaie at kuix.de
Tue Jan 31 23:24:13 CET 2012

FYI, I've been told, it's definitively still possible to make an
*addition* to the schedule, and it will be visible in the *online*
schedule on the fosdem web site.

It might be *too late* for the *printed* schedule, or we might be lucky
that it can still be printed.

I'd prefer not to cause too much hassle to the organizers by asking them
to change the times of existing talks. That will most likely create
confusion.

Please let me know soon which of the slots you'd like, and I'll forward
to Fosdem organizers, as soon as possible.

(a)
Saturday, 11:00, which Thomas G potentially moving 15 minutes,
everything else unchanged.

(b)
Saturday, 17:00

Kai