talks online

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 15:52:46 CET 2016

On Wed, 2016-02-03 at 18:45 +0100, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
> Nikkos;
>
> nice that it's so quick.
>
> I have noticed that José vidéo
> "security-and-privacy-in-your-embedded-systems.mp4" only includes
> the
> last 5mn.
> I list only 11 videos out of the 14 presentations.
> So I guess that we are still missing 3 (including mine), not
> including
> José shorten video.

Unfortunately some talks were lost. I contacted the organizers and got
the following reply:
"Sadly, most recordings on Saturday before ~12:30 were lost, so those 3
talks we don't have recordings of. (Well, technically they aren't
"lost", they just never were recorded to begin with)
Apologies for this - we tried to salvage as much as we could."

regards,
Nikos