[wikis-devroom] Fwd: Wikis devroom schedule

Jean-Marc Libs jeanmarc.libs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 16:28:56 CET 2013

Hi Quim, hi Vincent, hi speakers,

About getting 30 minutes from somewhere:
I have the booklet from Fosdem 2013 in front of me and I just verified that
no devroom seems to have had lunch breaks last year.
You can check here: https://archive.fosdem.org/2013/schedule/#devrooms

Suggestion: remove the lunch break and that's our missing 30 minutes.

For lunch, we will probably need to take turns or even get someone to queue
up and bring us our lunches. In my memories, expecting to queue up and eat
in 30 min was challenging and maybe even impossible if attempted at lunch
time :-(

Maybe we can plan a more leisurely meal afterwards in Brussels center in
the evening?

Cheers,
Jean-Marc "Jyhem" Libs