[wikis-devroom] Fwd: Wikis devroom schedule

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 30 23:38:25 CET 2013

On 12/29/2013 07:28 AM, Jean-Marc Libs wrote:
> Hi Quim, hi Vincent, hi speakers,
>
> About getting 30 minutes from somewhere:
> I have the booklet from Fosdem 2013 in front of me and I just verified
> that no devroom seems to have had lunch breaks last year.
> You can check here: https://archive.fosdem.org/2013/schedule/#devrooms
>
> Suggestion: remove the lunch break and that's our missing 30 minutes.

Ok, done. Now the slot has been taken by "Counting (on) views — Page
views on Wikipedia".

As discussed previously, "A web development runtime platform based on
the wiki paradigm" and "Addressing the long tail of applications" are
related, and this is why I moved them together from the beginning to the
end of the day.

The rest of sessions stayed untouched. If nobody else complains this
could be our final schedule:

https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/wikis/

We still must agree on the topic and participants of the panel, but we
can do this next week when we all go back to the normal routine.

Also, Vincent still must delegate the speaker role to all sessions but
one to other XWiki contributors.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation