thanks Georgios for your feedback. In addition, I am pleased to let you know that our submission for an OW2 booth af FOSDEM has just been accepted :-) so we'll have in addition to the Devroom the possibility to speak about FASTEN on this booth. Regards, Catherine Le 22/11/2019 à 11:36, Georgios Gousios - EWI a écrit :
Hi Catherine,
As a reminder the deadline is december 4 so coming quite soon. I will see if we can offer a deadline extension for a few days. I will ping my contacts again.
@all: could you please invite and / or remind other people as well?
Another question is what will we (the FASTEN team) present? any suggestion? I (or someone else) will give the overall FASTEN presentation, with emphasis on what we have discovered so for.
Georgios
-- Catherine Nuel Marketing Co-ordinator OW2 www.ow2.org <http://www.ow2.org/> C: +33 6 77 79 59 15 S: catherine.nuel