On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Claus R. Wickinghoff <claus@oche.de> wrote:
Hi,
We'll rather prefer the hierarchical model.
What about establishing some archivists? They can focus on hunting the speakers or the slides respectively and upload them finally on Pentabarf.
Is this a real problem? I considered hunting down speakers to collect slides to be part of my responsibilities as a devroom manager, and it really wasn't very much effort. Perhaps after two years I've now absorbed the model of Pentabarf into my brain, but it took less than 15 min to upload the cfg mgmt slides for all my speakers.
This way also an e-mail address slides@fosdem.org could make sense, too.
And, if manpower for this task is needed, I volunteer.
Groetjes Claus
-- Claus R. Wickinghoff __o Dipl.-Ing. _'\<,_ Durch den Sucher sieht die claus@oche.de (_)/ (_) Welt gleich ganz anders aus. _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Nigel Kersten Product Manager, Puppet Labs