On Sat, Feb 01, 2020 at 11:59:56AM +0100, Sam Tuke wrote:
On 1 February 2020 07:58:40 CET, Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 01:03:50PM +0100, Sam Tuke wrote:
Hi All, on Saturday we're organising a meetup for mail server admins, to discuss challenges and solutions around running independent mail servers / networks.
It's a casual get together: meeting at the indoor entrance to the cafe in Building F at 15:30.
"indoor entrance" a.k.a. "hall"
Actually we managed to book a BoF room for the meetup in H.3242 (thanks to this list for the suggestion).
So I will meet by the cafe in the hall as previously planned then migrate to the booked room.
Until 15.30 🙂
I'll be in H.3242 (skipping the hall of building F ( skipping the F hall ))
Contact details and Telegram + WhatsApp group links are included below.
https://lightmeter.io/fosdem-2020-meetup/
Delivery is getting harder! Looking forward to seeing you there.
Yes, looking forward to see you.
Question I'll bring: Will we have a mailinglist?
Groeten Geert Stappers -- Silence is hard to parse