On 1/13/09, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org> wrote:
On 1/13/09, Andreia Gaita shana.ufie at gmail.com wrote:
Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow countryman. *shakes head*
Dear Andreia,
Since I shame you so much, could you at least do the honourful act to explain how I shame you?
It would be a waste of my latin, I find it useless to try to argue with certain types of people.
Because otherwise, it seems you just gratuitously took you chance to show off your spite against me as if it was new... (which it isn't, like you pretend it is in this email).
There's no spite, just a general feeling of disapointment and shame. And I don't recall ever having any type of conversation with you in such a way that would make you accuse me of anything, frankly. In fact, I don't recall ever having had any type of conversation with you at all, period. But I'll be sure to check my logs, I might have discarded it from my memory in one of my periodic garbage dumps, not sure. andreia