On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Stephanie Louise Reveley <slr7@aber.ac.uk>wrote:
.... And if possible, arrange some BSD chicks in latex for the same picture making purpose ;)
I'm told there are people who find that kind of thing offensive. Be that as it may, the temperature in Belgium in February doesn't really lend itself to such optimistic dress. We'd prefer not to have to deal with a freak outbreak of pneumonia. :)
Man Up! also I find it shamefull that anyone would find this offensive. Im sure if you ask the aber lot nicly they can provide a few people prepared to "brave" the cold weather *cough*Warm*cough*climate*cough* the aber lot are bringing several strange creatures called women, maybe not in latex but enough to get geeks hearts pumping... failing that kidnap them from the hall ways and tie them to Tux? :P
I like the way you think Stephanie.. good way to volunteer too ;)
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- Bert Desmet 0477/305361