On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Alexander Mikhailian wrote:
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 05:41:07PM +0100, Dag Wieers wrote:
And next year discuss the keysigning on a dedicated mailinglist instead ?
I actually do not mind reading about the keysigning party in the main mailing list. The traffic here is low, anyway. Moving the keysigning party to an evening event, as well as factoring KSP discussions into a dedicated mailing list are not good for the KSP (and for FOSDEM).
Well, I am not particularly interested in KSP related discussions and it has been dominating the list (since FOSDEM is over). I don't mind if the KSP is announced here, but the last threads do not interest me. I am subscribed to this mailinglist because it was a low-volume mailinglist. If it no longer is, then I'd rather unsubscribe from it. -- -- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ -- [Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors]