On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 09:02, Philippe De Swert <philippedeswert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
On 18/01/2020, Pieter De Praetere <pieter@fosdem.org> wrote:
That said, if you want to put up an extra sign pointing to your room, I see no issues. Just make sure you don't block any emergency exit/equipment or damage the walls (only paper tape, no duct tape).
The paint on the walls in lots of the buildings is of such bad quality it will even come off if you use painters tape. No signs on the walls. Only on surfaces that can deal with it. If you need extra signage please check with the building responsible or staff where you can put them.
Will do, Philippe. I planned to bring extra painters tape for both the Community DevRoom and to leave at the volunteer desk for people who need it. Should I not bring extra? Saves me a trip to the hardware store, but I am very happy to bring more. Cheers, LH -- Leslie Hawthorn http://twitter.com/lhawthorn