On 2007-01-29 10:06:08 (+0100), Boriss Mejias <boris.mejias@uclouvain.be> wrote:
Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2007-01-28 19:43:33 (+0200), Razvan Cojocaru <razvanco@gmx.net> wrote:
1. Will there be some kind of donations booth at FOSDEM, or is a bank account transfer the only way to do it?
Yes! You can donate at the info stand in the H building. If you donate more than 25EUR, you get a free tshirt,
Last year I got a pretty nice t-shirt, but the only problem is that it was XL (no other sizes available, and it was Saturday noon), so I can just wear it as pyjama :-( . Would it be possible to have smaller t-shirt this year? Currently I can just promote FOSDEM to my wife.
For this year's edition, we ordered more tshirts in different sizes. We'll even have some "lady" tshirts this year (by popular request *grin*). :-) - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. - "Sodomy non sapiens," said Albert under his breath. - "What does that mean?" - "Means I'm buggered if I know." -- Mort and Albert are facing a problem (Terry Pratchett, Mort)