1 the beer event on friday was for me (an 75 years old expert in software and beer) not accessible... A crowd before the three entries of Delirium, all equipped with beer and I'm standing dry and could not enter the premises... 2 the Saturday was nice and I met who I want to see and found what I want to know 3 at Sunday I went back home, because I feel that it was to cold to walk again around the campus of ULB 4 on Saturday I had a nice lunch (baguette cheese and Liption Tea) in the small canteen 5 next year I'll skip Friday-evening beer, that's nice for my young successors; come on Saturday morning and leave Sunday evening; I'll be equipped as back-packer with very warm clothing! I'll use the same Capital Hotel that is very nice with free WiFi and good breakfast en beds! Best regards, Dick Stomp