On 2011-09-27 22:59:47 (+0200), Nicolas Pettiaux <nicolas@pettiaux.be> wrote:
2011/9/27 Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org>:
I just discovered that the mailinglist is misconfigured to mangle reply-to, so this was probably an honest mistake. I will fix the misconfiguration.
yes. I answered to Pascal, has he was the author of the initial message ... and the list too as many other people may be interested by such a broad theme.
No. You replied to the list. There was no mention of Pascal in the To: header of your last message. Usually this is caused by a misconfigured list installation. I agree you may have caused it yourself too though.
I do not see any need to change the configuration of the list.
I did. And it's already done. Thanks for message. I would probably not have spotted the mistake without it. I've recently been cleaning up the FOSDEM email infrastructure and this probably won't be the last mistake I will have to fix. Dragons within and all that. This discussion is pointless however and entirely tangential to the subject of this thread.
Very good. Please follow the instructions on the webpage Pascal posted in his original message then. If the programme committee agrees with your proposal, a devroom will happen.
done
Excellent! We look forward to seeing as many submissions as possible. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.