On 2013-12-20 13:10:01 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2013-12-15 22:45:55 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2013-12-11 12:47:59 (+0100), Niels Laukens <niels@fosdem.org> wrote:
Same procedure as last year: if you intend to participate in the keysigning event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to ksp.fosdem.org.
If you're the owner of a machine at Uni Hamburg trying to send a couple of keys per second: please stop doing that. If you need to submit that many keys (why?), I'd be happy to offer you a more efficient channel.
(This is now resolved - thank you!)
Sorry for the noise. The keyserver is a lot less stable this year than previous years. I have put some hacks in place to make it more stable, and I will attack it with a larger hammer this weekend.
All done now. Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information