On 1/13/09, Andreia Gaita shana.ufie at gmail.com wrote:
Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow countryman. *shakes head*
Dear Andreia, Since I shame you so much, could you at least do the honourful act to explain how I shame you? ( ) By writing a polite appeal? ( ) By having a strong opinion against software patents? ( ) By having a strong opinion against people who've been trying to hurt our communities through software patents ( ) By having a strong opinion against people who are constantly inciting attacks on various of our communities? ( ) By calling attention that Microsoft has a software patent plan through Mono against the community, with the brave help of Novell? ( ) By hoping that proprietary software suppliers don't buy good will? ( ) All of the above? Because otherwise, it seems you just gratuitously took you chance to show off your spite against me as if it was new... (which it isn't, like you pretend it is in this email). Rui -- Kallisti! Today is Pungenday, the 13th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3175 + No matter how much you do, you never do enough -- unknown + Whatever you do will be insignificant, | but it is very important that you do it -- Gandhi + So let's do it...?