On 01/20/2013 09:41 PM, Adam Ziolkowski wrote:
Hi everyone,
With all this talk of mobile applications I thought I'd let you know that I have been working on fixing up the FOSDEM iPhone application for use at this year's event. It has now been submitted to Apple for review and so should be available in next few days.
The update this year now allow events to be viewed on a track by track basis as well as the application including the updated FOSDEM branding.
Excellent, I've added it to the list: https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/mobile/
The original application as well as this update have been developped by both myself and Leon Handreke. The source code for the application can be found on Github [1] and is released under the Beerware License.
Will you guys be at FOSDEM? We'd love to thank you with a t-shirt : ) Kind regards, Tias
Cheers,
Adam
[1] https://github.com/leonhandreke/fosdem
On 20 Jan 2013, at 17:21, Tias Guns<tias@fosdem.org> wrote:
We love the mobile schedule apps! Do you know about more apps? More platforms? Tell us about it!
FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem