On 17/01/17 02:21, Martin Braun wrote:
...and just in case this has been missed by someone, the SDR track has a ham-related talk by Daniel, and maybe other presentations that'll be interesting to hams.
https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/software_defined_radio/
Martin, thanks for bringing this up, I would definitely be interested in collaborating with any hams who are present to make the session in the SDR dev-room more exciting I'm bringing a dual-band handie, an RTL-SDR dongle, a Ham-It-Up up-converter and my home-brew 20m loop antenna. I didn't bring my PSU, BPF or ATU so I may only be able to demo it for VHF/UHF reception in the 30 minute time slot unless there is a ham who can set up a HF transmitter very close to the dev-room. Is there a ham radio table elsewhere at FOSDEM where a more complete HF SDR demo can be set up? If so, I'm happy to put details on my final slide. Regards, Daniel