Hi All, we can provide the necessary network equipment for this, as Nokia. I finally got management approval and commitment. So please, let me or Mikhail (in Cc:) know what are the requirements. I know we are short in time... but we will try to involve as well some guys for the Mobile DEVROOMs, with someone from the Meego teams. I know there was a discussion as well for the booths, Mikhail will be our contact person as Nokia for sponsorship of the event. I will be the tecnical contact for equipment and other things we might provide to the FOSDEM event setup. cheers, Guido Serra System Engineering team, Location Services, Nokia/Berlin 2010/2/2 Sylvain Munaut <246tnt@gmail.com>:
Hi,
Back in november/december, I made a request to the IBPT for a special temporary GSM licence. I was originally planning to use it in a talk on GSM but my proposal wasn't selected. Since the authorization has now been granted (and paid for), it'd be a waste not to use it
The idea would just to have a single BTS running a small demo network with just A4 sheets around pointing to a website for more infos, no stand or anything. Can this be arranged on short notice ? Who should I talk to for details ?
Cheers,
Sylvain _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem