On 27 Sep 2011, at 22:23, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:
Dear Pascal,
There are nearly 600 people subscribed to fosdem@, not all of them are called "Pascal". I'm not, for example. I just discovered that the mailinglist is misconfigured to mangle reply-to, so this was probably an honest mistake. I will fix the misconfiguration.
In 2003, a large auditorium, the Lameere, has been devoted to education during a full half-day as we can see in http://archive.fosdem.org/2003/index/schedule.html. As far as I remember, the room was full, showing that many developpers are concerned by education.
I know and remember that Bruno Coudoin, the main developper of gcompris, talked this day.
I think that such an theme could well be really appealing again this year.
I am willing, as I am in contact with many educators, to advertize such a theme and help coordinating it.
Very good. Please follow the instructions on the webpage Pascal posted in his original message then. If the programme committee agrees with your proposal, a devroom will happen. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information