On 2/9/09 11:46 AM, "Philip Paeps" <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2009-02-09 20:39:13 (+0100), Karlheinz Geyer <geyerk.fv.tu@nds.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
* Marten <marten@wifisoft.org> [09.02.2009 20.24.42 +0100]:
Dear all organizers, speakers, volunteers, Thanks a lot for the great event this year. I enjoyed it very much.
Yeah, all of you have done an outstanding job, thx.
But please check weather conditions and temperature next year BEFORE planning to do the keysigningparty outdoors again *cough* ;)
Actually, I think the keysigning event (I am always hesitant to call it a party, perhaps I usually attend the wrong kind of party?) has simply become too large to organize indoors.
It would be a bit silly to sacrifice a main track talk in Janson or Chavanne to make room for the keysigning. :-)
And we only had about a 50% turnout, from my count! I think next year, I'll just remember to bring gloves: all I need to be able to do is hold a passport and make a checkmark. (But I _am_ going to make a little booklet of the printout, like I saw someone else do...) And, yes, volunteers, organizers and participants were all terrific. I'll definitely be back next year. I figure if there are 300 kinds of beers available in Belgium, I've still got about 280 to go....