Hi, Just finishing pack my stuffs, I found in my clothes closet a 2017 staff t-shirt (an orange one) I kept from the last time I volunteer for the Fosdem. See you there ! -- rodrigo On 1/29/20 4:59 PM, Kókai Péter wrote:
Hello,
If you in search for the 2018 version I have that, and I'll bring it on the event. If needed please let me know when/where.
Best regards, Kokan
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 10:37, Benny Siegert <bsiegert@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll bring my 2009 T-shirt.
Marquis de Geek <marquisdegeek@gmail.com> schrieb am So. 12. Jan. 2020 um 12:53:
So far I have:
2001 : Joost / Peter 2002 : Me 2006 : Rodrigo 2008 : Me 2015 : Me 2016 : PJD
Did any other offers fall between the cracks?
I shall put the word out on Twitter, too.
On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:37 PM Marquis de Geek <marquisdegeek@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone (other than me!) think it would be a fun idea to gather 20 of us together, each wearing a (F)OSDEM t-shirt from a different year?
It doesn't have to be your first shirt. Or the earliest one that fits. Just to see if we can get them all in one chronological line!
Happy to co-ordinate off-list, if the thread gets spammy!
Thanks,
Steev
Steven Goodwin @MarquisdeGeek - www.MarquisdeGeek.com
"Smart Home Automation With Linux and Raspberry Pi" - Out now!
Music : My debut album, Symphony No.1 in C# minor, available on https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/symphony-no-1-in-c-minor/id1163737743
--
Steev
--
Steven Goodwin @MarquisdeGeek - www.MarquisdeGeek.com
"Smart Home Automation With Linux and Raspberry Pi" - Out now! _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem -- Benny
FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem