On 2009-01-13 17:36:41 (+0000), Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms@1407.org> wrote:
On 1/13/09, Andreia Gaita shana.ufie at gmail.com wrote:
Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow countryman. *shakes head*
Since I shame you so much, could you at least do the honourful act to explain how I shame you?
Gentlemen, this discussion is not relevant on this mailing list. Please take it somewhere where it does not fill up the mailboxes of hundreds of people who are not interested in it. We don't want to have to moderate this list. It has never been a problem in the past, but this year the amount of irrelevant blather is starting to make us consider it. A reminder: this mailing list is for people attending FOSDEM to discuss their attendance and for announcements and inquiries pertaining to the conference. Thank you. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.