* Alexander Prinsier <fosdem@aphexer.mailhaven.com> wrote:
The updated file is here: http://aphexer.ulyssis.org/fosdem2007/fosdem_keysigning2.png
The colorcode is like this: blue if you signed alot of keys, but other don't sign your key red if others signed your key, but you didn't sign much keys green when your ratio is 1.
Hm, what exactly is ratio 1? When you signed as many keys as other people signed your key. I'm not sure if the meaning of the color has a use. But it's looks pretier than all grey :)
I couldn't make it to FOSDEM, yet I find myself on this trust relation graph... Why don't you use only the key IDs of attendees? Because it's too much manual work to only select those that were really
markus reichelt wrote: present.
I know it's easier to just grab the keyring of all submitters to play with the fancy stuff, but IMBO this is a bad choice. Either use a keyring of attendees or explicitly state in the pic that this is a map of based on submitters key IDs.
I probably should mention that somewhere yes.
And most importantly... be patient. I think it's far too soon to create such a map. To summarize my experiences from previous events, it is quite usual that signatures are exchanged weeks (months, literally) after the event, and some lazy bones take even half a year to do so.
I received around 70% already, I was just curious how it would look. Wanted to share the pic for the other people who were intersted :) No other intentions:)
So please point out the snapshot nature of your efforts.
Hope that's clear now :) Alex