On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, markus reichelt wrote:
* Dag Wieers <dag@wieers.com> wrote:
And next year discuss the keysigning on a dedicated mailinglist instead ?
And a good exmaple for what is not constructive.
Maybe not immediately constructive for fixing the KSP problems, but it is constructive for (some of) the users of this list. I provide a solution for something that is (not only) bothering me.
If the KSP people can use this mailinglist to question the location and organisation of the KSP. Why can I not use the mailinglist to propose splitting the organisation of the KSP to a seperate mailinglist ?
Without being called unconstructive.
Simply looking at the archive:
http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2009-February/thread.html
about 60% of the mails to this mailinglist were related to the KSP. If you include January too, it is likely even more.
Would you please stop driving this issue?
Am I driving this ? I didn't know. Allow me to be constructive and put an end to this thread by mentioning "Nazi". Have a nice day. -- -- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ -- [Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors]