Hi, On 2008-10-17, at 04:45 , Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2008-10-16 19:15:26 (-0400), Louis Suarez-Potts <Louis.Suarez-Potts@Sun.COM
wrote: How are we supposed to propose dev rooms, speakers, etc? I find the process a little confusing, this time around.....
A call for devrooms will be sent out Real Soon Now[tm]. On that front, we're on the same timeline as last year.
Speakers can still be suggested using the form on the website.
Thanks; I suggested for now one speaker--ego--but will get others in OOo to suggest more. Our devroom worked great last year--so much so that Pascal said he thought it important that OpenOffice.org be given more space this next time. I am concerned, then, that we will encounter what we did last time, an overflow room and insufficient time to address the really very strong interest in OpenOffice.org development. Pretty popular application, you know. :-)
- Philip
ciao louis
-- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
* typo giggles at overheard on the tube <typo> 2. Broadband has increased the size of my cock. <foo> i'll bet it has * azz hides his "Poultry Breeders Monthly" browser window _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem