Hi Birgit, that would be even better of course. Electricity and so on is not needed. Everything should last for the weekend. Then I first try Ave. Adolphe Buyl -> car park and if that doesn't work out then the place 10 min away. Problem solved I would say. Thank you all! See you at FOSDEM! Oliver
Hi Oliver,
since FOSDEM 2014 we use the car park of ULB with our campervan. Note, that no electricity etc. is available...
Last year it was a bit of surprise that the car park entrance from Ave. Franklin Roosevelt we used to take was blocked with a height barrier. Fortunately the entry from Ave. Adolphe Buyl was not :-)
So for this year we hope that they haven't changed this...
See you at FOSDEM-Campsite :-)
Birgit
Am Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 15:37:28 CET schrieb Oliver Hoffmann:
Hi list,
I plan to come over with my campervan which solves the problems transport and accomodation ;) The question is where to stay? Is it possible to use the car park? I just found one camping place which is outside of Brussels and one place for motorhomes which is still quite far away (40 min by tram and 30 min by bike). Any ideas?
Thanks,
Oliver _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem