Hi, On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:54:08PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
maemo5: deb http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian fremantle free
* debian/control: - add build dependency on sqlite3 - build depend on libqt4-experimental-dev instead of libqt4-dev (importing schedules with the libqt4-* stack leads to a segfault) - add explicit (build) dependency on libqt4-experimental-sql-sqlite
Since I got asked in private mail, I guess I should add the missing piece of information: the libqt4-experimental-* libs are in extras-devel, so you need something like deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel fremantle free in your sources.list (although I guess most people have extras-devel activated already).
And if it still doesn't work and argues about conflicts, deinstalling the game sheep and the 4x4inclinometer helped (solution found by aptitude :-), because they depended on some libqt4-maemo5-* libs against which the libqt4-experimental-* conflict. Just my 0.02€. Kind regards, Axel -- /~\ Plain Text Ribbon Campaign | Axel Beckert \ / Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News | abe@deuxchevaux.org (Mail) X See http://www.asciiribbon.org/ | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber) / \ I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)