* Gerry Demaret <gdemaret@fosdem.org> wrote: | | Hello Erik, | | > I posted an inquiry to info@fosdem.org but got no answer yet. | | Strange... could you give me an indication of the date & time you sent it? I've sent it yesterday... | | I'm really sorry, but all the devrooms we had available for FOSDEM | 2007 have already been booked for the whole weekend. I hope there will | be one available for you for the next edition. My advice would be to | ask for one a lot sooner too. In case your first message was sent | really early, I'm again sorry. None of us has seen it, sadly. | | Kind regards, and I hope to see you at FOSDEM! I'll be there but perl devs are really sorry with this news. Is there really nothing we could do to get an extra room ? Any idea would be welcome ! Thanks -- Erik Colson