On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 19:21 +0100, Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
Marten Vijn wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 14:32 +0100, Jasper Nuyens wrote:
Hi List,
I'm sorry to bother you again, but we still have had no reply whatsoever to our question to sponsor FOSDEM 2008. We would like to know the how much and where to transfer our money to :) Having different sponsoring options would be nice as well, but basically we're looking for a small 'booth' space and possibly some brand recognition on the website.
Well then, I 'll take some freedom here, hopefully without being offence.
I am not from the organisation, however I offered the organization, to bring network equipment and help out with te network. This in favour of some sponsoring to the foundation wifisoft.org that owns and maintains the hardware/software.
I be happy to bring our stuff, but I would be unfair to leave us with te costs.
see wifisoft.org en opencommunitycamp.org
Thank you for the offers These messages have been forwarded to the sponsoring-responsible.
Concerning network-hardware: We are currently investigating an interesting way to buy very cheap quality networking-hardware. That's probably the reason why you didn't get a confirmation about lending material. Thanks again for the offer. We will contact you certainly if we need this material.
oke we 'll see what happens, thanks Marten