Olivier Cleynen wrote:
Hello!
I might seem a little late for this - I'm just surprised that the main track program has been released. I was on the watch for an official call for papers but never saw it...
We currently don't work with a call-for-papers. This edition we did do a brainstorm: <http://fosdem.org/2008/brainstorm> Next time we'll see how we can ask input from the visitors.
I have two questions:
1. Is it still possible to make a submission for a talk? I proposed one though the web form but got no answer
If you have a subject that might interest a selected developer room feel free to contact us (info@) and we'll forward the proposal. For the list of devrooms: <http://fosdem.org/2008/schedule/devrooms>
2. Is it possible to make a submission for a lightning talk?
There will soon be a call-for-papers for the ltalks. Keep an eye on the list or website. All the best and see you in Brussels Christophe -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org