I used to have an almost full set. Unfortunately, my ex wife happened. I currently have: 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013 2014 2015 and newer I’m sure you won’t have any issue finding the 2015+ ones. I’ll be bringing the ones of 2015 and before with me. Just let me know which ones you want me to bring at a specific time. Kind regards —Jan Gyselinck
On 12-Jan-2020, at 12:52, Marquis de Geek <marquisdegeek@gmail.com> wrote:
So far I have:
2001 : Joost / Peter 2002 : Me 2006 : Rodrigo 2008 : Me 2015 : Me 2016 : PJD
Did any other offers fall between the cracks?
I shall put the word out on Twitter, too.
On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 4:37 PM Marquis de Geek <marquisdegeek@gmail.com <mailto:marquisdegeek@gmail.com>> wrote: Does anyone (other than me!) think it would be a fun idea to gather 20 of us together, each wearing a (F)OSDEM t-shirt from a different year?
It doesn't have to be your first shirt. Or the earliest one that fits. Just to see if we can get them all in one chronological line!
Happy to co-ordinate off-list, if the thread gets spammy!
Thanks,
Steev
Steven Goodwin @MarquisdeGeek - www.MarquisdeGeek.com <http://www.marquisdegeek.com/>
"Smart Home Automation With Linux and Raspberry Pi" - Out now!
Music : My debut album, Symphony No.1 in C# minor, available on https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/symphony-no-1-in-c-minor/id1163737743 <https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/symphony-no-1-in-c-minor/id1163737743>
--
Steev
--
Steven Goodwin @MarquisdeGeek - www.MarquisdeGeek.com <http://www.marquisdegeek.com/>
"Smart Home Automation With Linux and Raspberry Pi" - Out now! _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org <mailto:FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org> https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem <https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem>