On 2008-12-29 16:28:15 (+0100), Bruno Costacurta <bcostacurta@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry but can someone there in Brussels check if the Delirium Café has a *real* smoking / non-smoking areas ?
It doesn't. It's a bar. It gets filled with people. It is not possible to contain smoke. Years of second-hand smoke permeates every surface too.
Personally I never seen the separation of mixed areas (meaning sharing same physical place) be respected by the smoke of cigarettes (and unfortunately neither by smokers of course).
Yes. It's like a corner for pissing in a swimming pool. I don't have time for fighting windmills. We're all dying 24 hours a day, inhaling some more second hand poison gas or less won't make the difference. Reality: bars contain smoke. If you don't want smoke, the bar is probably not for you. If you want to try to change reality: by all means, but be prepared to put up with smoke in the reality you're going to try to change. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. Spell it right, I find your miss spelling offensive. -- dif2 on ukc.misc