On Mon, December 21, 2015 18:32, Daniel Pocock wrote:
On 21/12/15 18:24, Emanuil Tolev wrote:
Gah, what a headache. Is there some kind of tourist visa that Schengen allows? I can't believe we allow nobody to enter the Schengen area without an invite by a citizen, that just seems ridiculous.
The thing that is really ridiculous is that European countries ransacked the countries these people come from and now these people are the ones being fingerprinted
I think your sneer at present-day Belgians by relating them to events from colonial history is completely out of line. Belgians host a great conference for us through hard work and it's even free of charge. On their mailing list, they can do without your references to their colonial history which I'm sure they personally had not the slightest part in. Or even any politial discussion, for that matter, because it's completely off topic. Thijs