reminder: submit your key for the FOSDEM PGP KSP (Real Soon) _*NOW*_
Hi, Op Fri 23 Jan 2009 om 05:40:55 +0100 schreef Karlheinz Geyer:
Is there an updated List-Of-Participants available right now?
Yes there is! At http://ksp.mdcc.cx/#list . Karlheinz: thanks for showing your interest! Hrm, at Wed, 7 Jan 2009 I guessed we could double the number of participants of last year. Currently, I'm not sure we'll get as much as last year... It's surely time for a last mile sprint! O n l y f o u r m o r e d a y s t o s u b m i t y o u r k e y ! If you'd like to participate in this years FOSDEM PGP KSP, run gpg --keyserver hkp://ksp.mdcc.cx --keyserver-options export-minimal --send-keys yourkeyid _before_ thursday evening 2009-01-29 20:00:00+01:00. See http://ksp.mdcc.cx/ for more information. Bye, Joost
* Joost van Baal <joostvb-fosdem@mdcc.cx> wrote:
Hrm, at Wed, 7 Jan 2009 I guessed we could double the number of participants of last year. Currently, I'm not sure we'll get as much as last year... It's surely time for a last mile sprint!
I just bumped all my info posts about it. HTH. -- left blank, right bald
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Joost van Baal wrote: [...]
O n l y f o u r m o r e d a y s t o s u b m i t y o u r k e y ! [...]
I posted a story on http://fosdem.org/2009/ (http://fosdem.org/2009/node/185) cheers - -- -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://www.fosdem.org /\\ FOSDEM 2009 :: 7 + 8 February 2009 in Brussels _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFJfMjHr3NMWliFcXcRAgWGAKCZs0jUT9bRuhrDHQFj+117njksLQCgnvvz whYnx04r4RNn2x2VN2Tf37M= =Cgvw -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
participants (3)
-
Joost van Baal -
markus reichelt -
Pascal Bleser